Show your customers how much you care for the environment!
We have full Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certification which allows you to display the FSC label on products printed on a certified paper or board.
The Chain of Custody certification tracks the FSC certified material through the production processes all the way to the end user.
Products carrying the FSC label are independently certified to assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
- Forests provide us with clean water, fresh air, and help combat global warming. They also provide food, medicine and important natural resources, such as timber and paper. If managed responsibly, forests and plantations benefit forest people and the global community.
- However, in some countries as much as 80% of the timber is harvested illegally. This often involves violation of human rights and felling of protected forests.
- Choose papers from FSC certified forests. This will support the conservation of forests and wildlife and help people lead better lives.
- The FSC is the only internationally recognized standard setting organization for responsible forest management supported equally by environmental organizations and social groups as well as the corporate sector.
- Their standards are globally recognized as the highest social and environmental standards in forestry.
- The FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world's forests.
For more information on how to use the FSC label on your products talk to a member of our sales team or contact us by clicking here.